Don't forget to vote! (recommendations)

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      Don't forget to vote! Ballots must be postmarked by tomorrow August 7th...

      And if you are like me, you probably could use some informed guidance - check Joe Fuiten's picks below. Very helpful...

      Statewide candidates

      On another political note - I have been working on an article on abortion for the Creation Wiki.

      As part of my research into the issue, I identified the main pro-life organizations and placed links to their active lobbying petitions. I'd invite you to visit the page, read-up on the current state of the issue, and take some time to submit the petitions that are attempting to counter several aspects of this atrocity. Most petitions are setup to be submitted quickly online to the appropriate state and national legislators, and include pre-written letters of opinion that can be easily customized before submission.

      It is most distressing that the Church has become silent on political issues - even those as egregious as abortion. We must therefore, as individuals take a stand and become active if anything is to be done.