Awesome 2-Day Summer Creation Youth Conference!

  • Zelda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012

    Kids, Parents, Youth Pastors, Ministry Leaders - Get Answers!

    At the Youth Creation Event of the summer in the Seattle area.

    This is an invitation to all Kids in grades 7th - 12th.  Parent, Youth Pastors, Ministry Leaders, encourage your kids to attend this wonderful, exciting, and fun-filled summer creation event.  Parents & Pastors, our kids live in a world that tells them, there is no GOD.  In the fall, when school resumes, they will face teachers and professors that will undermine their faith.  This conference will prepare them to defend why they believe in GOD, and what are the evidences behind their beliefs.  Pastors, if our kids aren't prepared for the onslaught of atheistic views they will be bombarded with when they enter college, they will walk away from the faith.  75% of our youth leave the church after high school http://www.gotquestions.org/falling-away.html (a must read for youth pastors).

    They need to know the answers to: Does God exist?  How can anyone believe in religion when science has neither a need nor a place for God?  Is evolution happening today?  If God is a God of love, why do we suffer and die?

    Creation Ministries International is coming to your area soon with answers to these important questions.  Your kids will hear Dr Robert Carter expose the bankruptcy of the evolutionary myth.  You'll be amazed to see how weak the scientific evidence for evolution is.  This is an issue that affects everyone.  Evolution teaches us there is no need for God, there is no spiritual realm, and there is no afterlife.  According to the theory, spirituality is just an evolutionary trick of the mind!  Our kids really need to know Who they worship, and serve.  This will give them a high view of Our LORD and Saviour JESUS Christ.

    The Bible gives a very different picture about the nature of these things.  At this presentation, you will learn how the scientific evidence, when properly understood, confirms the details of the biblical account. At the same time, we will answer many of the Big Questions.  Come to this awesome and inspiring event, see website for details.

    Dr. Robert Carter, from Creation Ministries International will be speaking @ the kids Conference on Saturday August 11th @ 3:00 pm, and also speaking during a special meeting Sunday August 12th @ 10 am, for adults during normal Sunday service @ Philadelphia Church – Seattle, WA  All are welcome!

    Attached to this email is a flyer to post and pass out, and a PowerPoint slide to show @ your church promoting the event.  This promises to be a memorable event.  It will be instructional, fun, and engaging.  Break-out sessions for girls and boys, question and answer sessions, with prizes and give-a-ways, Don't miss it!

    GOD, Is The Creator Conference Info

    Event Website:          http://godswordtruthandprophecy.info/genesis/   (for registration info)

    Dates & Times:         Friday August 10th 2012 8:00 am (check in) – 5:00pm

                                        Saturday August 11th 2012 9:00am – 5:00pm

    Venue:                        Philadelphia Church , 7704 24th Avenue Northwest,  Seattle, WA 98117

    Conference

    For Ages:                   Grades 7th thru 12th

    Cost:                           $10.00 (Group discounts available, $8.50 per person for 10 or more) register @ PHILADELPHIA CHURCH See

                                        website for details

    D. Robert Carter’s    Saturday: Dinosaurs & the Bible (Get answers to these tough questions)

    Topics:                       Sunday: The Alternative: Creation's Competitive Edge

    Event Contact:  Zelda F. Williams, Philadelphia Church 7704 24th Ave NW Seattle, WA 98117 206 782-0588 ztstar@...

    HE Lives, and HE will return!

    With Love In Christ,

    Zelda

    "For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.....
    2Ch 16:9 NASB