Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

  • sciencevsevolution
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2011

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

      Temple Baptist Church
      November 15 at 7PM
      Address 4555 Arena Road
      Richland, WA 99352
      (509)627-4844

      Since our secular society no longer remembers/celebrates Thanksgiving we will.

      I will also be doing some really cool science experiments.

      PowerPoint Presentation:  Scientific Proofs that Validate the Bible

      www.scienceversusevolution.com

      After the main presentation I will give a short PowerPoint presentation of about the true meaning of Thanksgiving and how it relates the the study of Science Versus Evolution.

      Model rocket giveaway

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club Newsletter

      Hi everyone

      First of all I just want to thank all of those who have been supporting the Tri-Cities Creation Science club and it's field trips and also those who have made some very generous donations.  I also want to thank Temple Baptist Church for their support and allowing me to hold the Creation Science Club seminars in their facilities and for supporting some of the field trips.

      Then I want to thank my dear wife who has supported me and encouraged me to not give up and keep pushing ahead even when it was difficult.

      Our last field trip was to Glendive, Montana where we dug for dinosaur bones for two days with good success I might add, and visited the Glendive Creation Dinosaur Museum. We also went rock and fossil hunting and exploring for the remaining 5 days.

      I believe we had a very successful creation science club for the 2010 and 2011 season. We had around 90+ in attendance for the month of November and I was shocked when over 60 showed up in the month of May.  Usually we wind down to only about 20 some people in May.

      I have started a field trip business called Science Adventure Tours. It is part of the Tri-Cities Creation Science Museum and the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club.  Our first Field Trip tour will be October 22, 2011.  This tour will be centered around the Missoula flood where we will go to the Ginkgo Petrified Museum then the Ginkgo Petrified Forest, the Frenchmen Coulee (time permitting), and the last stop will be Dry Falls.

      Prices will be:

      Family $35.00

      Individuals $15.00

      NEW MEMBERSHIP FORUM

      We are going to start an actual creation club membership.  Let me explain.  If you become a Creation Science Club member you will receive:

         1) A 15% discount on all videos and books and Tee-shirts at the creation science club book store.

         2) A 20% discount on all Science Adventure field trips.  For example the 22 October trip would be $28 for a family and $12 for an individual club member.  If we had to rent a vehicle the discount would not include vehicle rentals, gas, food and lodging.

         3) "First dibs" on all paid field trips (provided that you become a member well in advanced of any upcoming field trips).  For a better explanation you should contact me.

         4) A Creation Science Club card (used at time of purchase to get your discount)

         5) A Tri-monthly Creation Science E-Newsletter

      Club annual dues:

      $35.00 a family

      $15.00 an individual

       Tri-Cities Creation Science Museum has many new artifacts on display.  You can see them September 27th at 7PM when we start off the new year for the Creation Science Club.

      Many people ask me who can attend the Creation Science Club: Answer: anyone and everyone is invited (do not have to be a club member to attend).  Age is not an issue,  just understand there is no child care.

      If you have any questions

      Mark Finkbeiner

      (509) 967-5625

      www.scienceversusevolution.com

    • Mark Finkbeiner
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2012

        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

        January 24, 2012 7PM Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena RD Richland WA

        Speaker Mark Finkbeiner
        questions call (509) 967-5625

        Itinerary

        Presentation: Glendive Dinosaur Dig Scientific Evidences of a Global Flood in Montana

        Dinosaur bones on display

        Rolling Thunder Science Demonstrations

        Report on up-coming field trips

        Book and Video Table

        Door Prizes

        Up-Coming Special Speakers

      • Mark Finkbeiner
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012

          Tri-Cites Creation Science Club
          Temple Baptist Church gymnasium 7PM October 23, 2012
          4555 Arena RD Richland WA

            PowerPoint presentation with lots of graphics
          Presentation: Genesis The Foundation for Truth

          To kick off the new year-

          Science Demo: 2000+ Ping Pong Ball Explosion

          Please bring refreshments

          Book and video table for your scientific needs

          Dinosaur T-Shirts for sale

          Door prizes for young people
          Any questions please call Mark (509) 967-5625

        • Mark Finkbeiner
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30, 2013

            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
            May 21, 2013 7PM-8:30PM
            Conrad Dunn will be our special speaker on Creation Science in Zoology. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

            Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on the May 18th 1980 Eruption of Mt Saint Helen's Test laboratory for Noah's Flood. He will be showing slides of Two tours that he has been on with Dr Steve Austin in 1990 and 2012.  Come If you want to lean about Washington state Geolgy

            Electrifying and Mad Science Demos.  Watch as someone gets electrified with 700,000 Volts.

            Please bring refreshments

            "Mad Science" door prize

            Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

            If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

            We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

            We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

            Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

            If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

            Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
            If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web browser.

          • Mark Finkbeiner
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 6, 2013

              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
              November 19, 2013, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
              4555 arena Rd Richland WA

              Power point presentation up-dated information about:
               Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

              Wild and Wacky Science Demonstrations

              Please invite friends and family.  Great way to get to know others in your area.

              Please bring refreshments

              Website information
              Contact Info. Mark Finkbeiner

            • Mark Finkbeiner
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2014

                Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                March 25, 2014, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                4555 arena Rd Richland WA

                Guest Speaker Levi Chrisman is 10 years old and he will be giving a powerpoint presentation on
                speaking on "Chameleons in Creation"
                Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

                Power point presentation up-dated information about:
                Part 2 Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”