Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

  • sciencevsevolution
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 2011

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

      Temple Baptist Church
      November 15 at 7PM
      Address 4555 Arena Road
      Richland, WA 99352
      (509)627-4844

      Since our secular society no longer remembers/celebrates Thanksgiving we will.

      I will also be doing some really cool science experiments.

      PowerPoint Presentation:  Scientific Proofs that Validate the Bible

      www.scienceversusevolution.com

      After the main presentation I will give a short PowerPoint presentation of about the true meaning of Thanksgiving and how it relates the the study of Science Versus Evolution.

      Model rocket giveaway

      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club Newsletter

      Hi everyone

      First of all I just want to thank all of those who have been supporting the Tri-Cities Creation Science club and it's field trips and also those who have made some very generous donations.  I also want to thank Temple Baptist Church for their support and allowing me to hold the Creation Science Club seminars in their facilities and for supporting some of the field trips.

      Then I want to thank my dear wife who has supported me and encouraged me to not give up and keep pushing ahead even when it was difficult.

      Our last field trip was to Glendive, Montana where we dug for dinosaur bones for two days with good success I might add, and visited the Glendive Creation Dinosaur Museum. We also went rock and fossil hunting and exploring for the remaining 5 days.

      I believe we had a very successful creation science club for the 2010 and 2011 season. We had around 90+ in attendance for the month of November and I was shocked when over 60 showed up in the month of May.  Usually we wind down to only about 20 some people in May.

      I have started a field trip business called Science Adventure Tours. It is part of the Tri-Cities Creation Science Museum and the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club.  Our first Field Trip tour will be October 22, 2011.  This tour will be centered around the Missoula flood where we will go to the Ginkgo Petrified Museum then the Ginkgo Petrified Forest, the Frenchmen Coulee (time permitting), and the last stop will be Dry Falls.

      Prices will be:

      Family $35.00

      Individuals $15.00

      NEW MEMBERSHIP FORUM

      We are going to start an actual creation club membership.  Let me explain.  If you become a Creation Science Club member you will receive:

         1) A 15% discount on all videos and books and Tee-shirts at the creation science club book store.

         2) A 20% discount on all Science Adventure field trips.  For example the 22 October trip would be $28 for a family and $12 for an individual club member.  If we had to rent a vehicle the discount would not include vehicle rentals, gas, food and lodging.

         3) "First dibs" on all paid field trips (provided that you become a member well in advanced of any upcoming field trips).  For a better explanation you should contact me.

         4) A Creation Science Club card (used at time of purchase to get your discount)

         5) A Tri-monthly Creation Science E-Newsletter

      Club annual dues:

      $35.00 a family

      $15.00 an individual

       Tri-Cities Creation Science Museum has many new artifacts on display.  You can see them September 27th at 7PM when we start off the new year for the Creation Science Club.

      Many people ask me who can attend the Creation Science Club: Answer: anyone and everyone is invited (do not have to be a club member to attend).  Age is not an issue,  just understand there is no child care.

      If you have any questions

      Mark Finkbeiner

      (509) 967-5625

      www.scienceversusevolution.com

    • Mark Finkbeiner
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 15, 2012

        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

        January 24, 2012 7PM Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena RD Richland WA

        Speaker Mark Finkbeiner
        questions call (509) 967-5625

        Itinerary

        Presentation: Glendive Dinosaur Dig Scientific Evidences of a Global Flood in Montana

        Dinosaur bones on display

        Rolling Thunder Science Demonstrations

        Report on up-coming field trips

        Book and Video Table

        Door Prizes

        Up-Coming Special Speakers

      • Mark Finkbeiner
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 8, 2012

          Tri-Cites Creation Science Club
          Temple Baptist Church gymnasium 7PM October 23, 2012
          4555 Arena RD Richland WA

            PowerPoint presentation with lots of graphics
          Presentation: Genesis The Foundation for Truth

          To kick off the new year-

          Science Demo: 2000+ Ping Pong Ball Explosion

          Please bring refreshments

          Book and video table for your scientific needs

          Dinosaur T-Shirts for sale

          Door prizes for young people
          Any questions please call Mark (509) 967-5625

        • Mark Finkbeiner
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 30, 2013

            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
            May 21, 2013 7PM-8:30PM
            Conrad Dunn will be our special speaker on Creation Science in Zoology. Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

            Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on the May 18th 1980 Eruption of Mt Saint Helen's Test laboratory for Noah's Flood. He will be showing slides of Two tours that he has been on with Dr Steve Austin in 1990 and 2012.  Come If you want to lean about Washington state Geolgy

            Electrifying and Mad Science Demos.  Watch as someone gets electrified with 700,000 Volts.

            Please bring refreshments

            "Mad Science" door prize

            Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

            If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

            We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

            We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

            Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

            If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

            Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org
            If the link does not work then copy and paste into your web browser.

          • Mark Finkbeiner
            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 6, 2013

              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
              November 19, 2013, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
              4555 arena Rd Richland WA

              Power point presentation up-dated information about:
               Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

              Wild and Wacky Science Demonstrations

              Please invite friends and family.  Great way to get to know others in your area.

              Please bring refreshments

              Website information
              Contact Info. Mark Finkbeiner

            • Mark Finkbeiner
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 9, 2014

                Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                March 25, 2014, 7PM Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                4555 arena Rd Richland WA

                Guest Speaker Levi Chrisman is 10 years old and he will be giving a powerpoint presentation on
                speaking on "Chameleons in Creation"
                Please come and support our young budding creation science speakers.

                Power point presentation up-dated information about:
                Part 2 Fossils around the World That Give Evidence of a Universal Flood”

                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 3, 2015
                  Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                  Temple Baptist Gymnasium
                  4555 Arena Road
                  Richland, WA.

                  Welcome to the 8th season at the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club.   We are inviting anyone who would like to attend the Creation Science Club this coming September 29th 7PM-8:15PM

                  We will be having our annual 4000 ping pong ball explosion.

                  Tri-Cities Creation Science Club will be having its first meeting September 29th, 2015 7PM at the Temple Baptist Gymnasium.

                  We will be having a special speaker Lexi Huisingh.
                  "The Evolution Of Birds - Did Dinosaurs Have Feathers?" I'm going to go over several claimed dinosaur fossils that "prove" the dinosaurian evolution of birds, and then go over what the Bible has to say about it.

                   Hi, I'm Lexi Huisingh, and I have a passion to see God's work (creation) agree with His word. I desire to show the fingerprints of God in the animal kingdom, and to point them back to scripture - the foundation of it all. I am currently taking Creation Apologetics with Answers in Genesis. I hope to one day publish a book (or two) that speaks on these subjects, and how it all screams of a great and awesome Creator. (Psalm 148:7,10-13)

                   The Tri-Cities Creation Science Club is dedicated to training up youth and young adults to be able to teach scientifically and intellectually the deeper truths of science.

                  The Bible, science and nature are in harmony and are inseparable with one another.

                  Mark Finkbeiner will be speaking on evidences of a universal flood, found in the Teanaway and Blewett Pass area of Washington State. He will be addressing new geological evidences of a universal flood.

                                                                                 Mark will be addressing
                  1) Teanaway Basalt Flow

                  2) Columbia River Basalt Flow

                  3) Shale Deposits and the tropical fossils that are found in them.

                  4) Gold and where does gold fit into creation (science) and why is there so much wire gold found around Liberty Wa.

                  5) Ellensburg Blue Agate.  This particular blue agate is becoming world renowned.

                  6) What to look for to find this gold and the “blue agate”.

                  7) Hear what secular geologists are saying about this area. This area maybe one of the most unique areas in the Cascade Mt ranges.

                  Mark Finkbeiner has spent a lot of time exploring the Teanaway, Blewett Pass area off of HWY 97 he will talk about his expeditions, exploring abandoned gold mines and finding many geodes and thundereggs in the area.
                • Mark Finkbeiner
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 3, 2015
                    Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                    Nov. 17th from 7:00 PM to 8:15 PM
                    Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                    4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                    Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations.
                    This event is great for those who are "Mad Scientists"
                    Everyone is welcome.

                    You'll get to see: Flash Bang Bible and Science Demonstrations, Coil guns, Tesla Coil, Hydrogen Pringles Can Explosion, Bottle rockets, Laser beams and more.

                    Special speaker Levi Chrisman
                    Hello my name is Levi Chrisman.  I am going to be talking to you about sharks. I will talk about these amazing creatures in four points:  Whale sharks, Great White sharks, shark teeth, and acanthodians.

                    Please bring refreshments to share.

                    Go ahead and check out the website if you would like.
                  • Mark Finkbeiner
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 7, 2016
                      Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                      Part 2: Rock, Gold and Fossil Hunting In The Pacific NW

                      March 22, 2016
                      7 PM- 8 PM
                      Temple Baptist Church Gymnasium
                      4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                      Powerpoint presentation of many of my (Mark Finkbeiner’s) rock and fossil hunting explorations and how to find neat rocks, gold and fossils.

                      If you are a rock hound and you have gold fever and or just like exploring interesting and unique places then this is the presentation for you.

                      We will also be covering the Ice Age and the Missoula Flood and how it affected Washington.

                      Everyone is invited. It is free.  We are going to have a great time learning about interesting and unique geologic places in Washington and Oregon and how a universal flood created them.  If you are interested in rock hounding, geology and exploring interesting and unique places then this is the presentation for you.

                      There will be a rock, mineral and fossil display.

                      Please bring refreshments!!!

                      Door prizes

                      Need more information call Mark (509) 967-1811

                                                                                  www.marksacademyofscience.com
                    • Mark Finkbeiner
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 30, 2016

                        Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                        May 17, 7PM to 8PM at Temple Baptist Church Gymnasium

                        4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                        We will be having a special speaker from the Seattle WA area, Spike Psarris.

                        Our guest speaker, Spike Psarris, was an
                        engineer in the United States’ military space
                        program. He entered that program as an
                        atheist and an evolutionist, and left it as a
                        creationist and a Christian. He now speaks
                        on science, creation, and the Bible, and is the
                        author/producer of the DVD series What
                        You Aren’t Being Told About Astronomy.

                        http://theheavensdeclaredvd.com/

                        Please bring refreshments

                        This is our last Creation Science Club for the season. We will start back up again the 4th Tuesday in September and we will resume with "Interesting and Unique Geological Evidences of a World Wide Flood in the Pacific NW"
                        Mark Finkbeiner

                      • sciencevsevolution
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 3, 2016

                          Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

                          9th Season

                          Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena RD Richland WA

                          October 18th 7PM-8PM
                          Gymnasium
                          Powerpoint presentation and Electrifying Science Demos

                          Topic "Physics and the Bible Things That Cannot be Seen John 3 The Miraculousness of Light"

                          For more info.

                          Please bring refreshments
                          Mark Finkbeiner 967-1811

                        • Mark Finkbeiner
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 2
                            Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                            Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                            4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                            Everyone is welcome.

                            January 24th 7PM
                            Two presentations by Mark Finkbeiner and Levi Chrisman
                            Mark Finkbeiner
                            3 Part presentation
                            After the Flood
                            Levi Chrisman 14 years old will be giving about a 15 minute presentation “The Wonders of Grey Wolves”.

                            We will be doing our 4000 Ping Pong Ball Explosion
                            We will have a fluorescent and phosphorescent rock display.

                            Mark Finkbeiner, Presentation: After the Flood
                            2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
                             6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

                            1) Willful ignorance to reject the scientific evidences of a universal flood.

                            2) The Ice Age

                            3) Woolly Mammoths

                            4) Technology: the Great Pyramid, and the great monoliths of Peru and OOPARTS.

                            5) What about extra terrestrial life?

                            6) Climate Change?

                            7) Is there such a thing as prehistory and prehistoric artifacts?

                            8) What about the Ape-man/cavemen?

                            9) Death Valley and the gold rush of 1849.

                            10) The Industrial Revolution to present.

                            11) Where do we fit into all this?

                          • sciencevsevolution
                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 19

                              Tri-Cities Creation Science Club
                              Temple Baptist Church gymnasium
                              4555 Arena Rd Richland WA

                              Everyone is welcome.

                              March 28th 7PM

                              Mark Finkbeiner

                              For more information (509) 967-1811

                              3 Part presentation
                              After the Flood

                              Part two of a three part presentation After the Flood

                              Wild and Wacky Science demos.

                              1) Come and see our new Triple Elephant Tooth Paste Explosion.

                              2) Exploding glass with high frequency sound.

                              Prize giveaway-question and answer time

                              Please bring refreshments

                              2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
                              6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

                              1) Willful ignorance to reject the scientific evidences of a universal flood.

                              2) The Ice Age

                              3) Woolly Mammoths

                              4) Technology: the Great Pyramid, and the great megaliths of Peru and OOPARTS.

                              5) What about extra terrestrial life?

                              6) Climate Change?

                              7) Is there such a thing as prehistory and prehistoric artifacts?

                              8) What about the Ape-man/cavemen?

                              9) Death Valley and the gold rush of 1849.

                              10) The Industrial Revolution to present.

                              11) Impact Creators

                              12) Super Volcanoes

                              13) Where do we fit into all this?