DSA Newletter - Michael Oard in October

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hello CAPS

      I have uploaded the October issue of the DSA
      newsletter to the CAPSTalk website. Download the 1.5
      MB file for the full color photos of their summer
      field trips.

      DSA October 2001 newsletter
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAPSTalk/files/DSA_1001.pdf

      ----------------------------------

      Michael Oard is in Portland Oregon
      October 20, 2001

      Michael Oard's Bio
      http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/bios/m_oard.asp

      Subject of Talk - The Lake Missoula Flood

      Michael Oard will be speaking at the monthly meeting
      of the Design Science Association in Portland, Oregon.
      Michael Oard is a retired meteorologist and is a
      speaker for the Answers in Genesis Ministry. He will
      be giving a talk on the glacial evidence for lake
      Missoula, and the great flood whose evidence can be
      found over eastern Washington and northern Oregon
      including Portland.

      Gateway Baptist Church
      13300 NE San Rafael
      Portland Oregon 97230
      October 20, 2001
      9:00 - 11:39 AM

      To learn more download the PDF file of the Design
      Science Association's monthly newsletter
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAPSTalk/files/DSA_1001.pdf

      =====
      Chris Ashcraft
      Creation Science Resource