Seattle Creation Conference (3 weeks away)

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011

      The Seattle Creation Conference approaches in three weeks - please help us spread the word!

      We still have a good supply of brochures remaining, so if you want a stack mailed to you, send me an email with your mailing address and the quantity desired. A color poster can also be downloaded and printed .

      We can always use help at the conference with jobs ranging from setting-up tables to baking cookies. If you can offer assistance, please let us know in advance. The success of the conference is heavily reliant upon the many people that labor before, during, and after the event - often behind the scenes.

      If you plan to attend, but have not yet registered please take a moment to do so.
      http://store.nwcreation.net/registration.html

      Above all else pray that God will bless the conference - the speakers and those in attendance who are possibly hearing the creation message for the first time.

      Conference website
      http://conference.nwcreation.net/

      2011 Speakers And Topics

      Michael Oard (Worldwide Evidence for Noah's Flood, Earth's Surface Shaped By Receding Floodwater)
      Don DeYoung (Discovery Of Design, Current Events In Creationist Astronomy)
      Phil Fernandes (The Moral Impact Of Darwinism On Society, Refuting Four Recent Attacks Against The Historical Jesus)
      Chris Ashcraft (The Heavens Declare, Planet Of The Apes)

      View Past Seattle Creation Conference Videos Online

      Watch videos from the 2010 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2009 Seattle Creation Conference

      About Seattle Creation Conference

      The Seattle Creation Conference is an event dedicated to glorifying God through the scientific study of His creation, and refuting the false claims of evolutionism.

      Seattle Creation Conference Brochure & Poster

      Download brochure PDF
      Download poster PDF