Free DVD / Free Shipping at NWCN webstore

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2009
      We recently obtained a number of quik-sleeve packaged DVDs that we are able to offer free of charge. You may obtain one at no cost by making a minimum purchase of $35 through our webstore. Five titles are currently available.

      Unlocking the Mystery of Life
      The Privileged Planet
      Icons of Evolution
      The Case for a Creator
      The Case for Christ

      To take advantage of this offer, choose the desired title from the following page, and then apply coupon code "quiksleeve" at checkout.

      Free ground shipping is also available this summer to NWCreationNews recipients who make purchases over $100. Use coupon code = "freeship".

      Donations and purchases at the NWCN webstore provide the financial support necessary to pay the server fees for the CreationWiki and NWcreation.net websites, which total close to $300/month. Sales also help cover the expenses of our regular creation conference in the Seattle area.

      Christopher W. Ashcraft
      Northwest Creation Network
      CreationWiki