Creation Apologetics class (Everett)

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      I will be teaching another 6-week Creation Apologetics class beginning this Wednesday evening at New Life Foursquare Church (Everett).

      The "New Life University" begins with dinner at 6pm, Praise and Worship service at 7, then the 45 minute classes start at 7:30.

      For more information on New Life University - see:

      This class will focus on Creation Biology and will include topics such as Worldviews in Conflict, The Wonders of the Cell, The Origin of Life, Human Body: The Image of God, and Human Evolution.

      November 5, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA November 12, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA November 19, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA December 3, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA December 10, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA December 17, 2008 @ 7PM - New Life Center, Everett, WA

      Christopher W. Ashcraft
      Northwest Creation Network
      CreationWiki