Dr. Mark Harwood of Sydney, Australia visiting Seattle for special engagement

  • j.vallorani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Dr. Mark Harwood of Creation Ministries International (Australia)
      will be visiting the states as part of our World by Design Tour.
      Before arriving in the US, Mark will be speaking in Singapore and
      Italy. Dr. Harwood and his wife Jenny will be ending their tour in
      Seattle, Washington.

      Creation Association of Puget Sound has agreed to host Dr. Harwood on
      Sunday, June 22 for their monthly meeting. We encourage all of you to
      attend.

      Dr Harwood has over 30 years of experience in satellite
      communications and has designed the very satellites that provide
      television services direct to many homes around the world. He has
      studied the issues surrounding science and the Bible for many years
      and is convinced of the accuracy of the historical record of the
      Bible.

      Dr Harwood is an engaging speaker who readily communicates these
      concepts in a fashion that people of all ages can understand. His
      illustrated talks will demonstrate that the Creator is the God of the
      BibleĀ—the saviour Jesus Christ.

      We would like your help in finding a church for Dr. Harwood to speak
      in on Sunday morning, June 22. To inquire about hosting Dr Mark
      Harwood for a meeting at your church, please call our ministry
      department at 1-800-6161-CMI or email us at US@....