CAPS January 13 Meeting ~ LIFE STORY 2, The 2nd half of the Video

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      CAPS Meeting Sunday Jan 13, 2008

      Printable Flyer
      http://www.nwcreation.net/caps/news/Flyer_2008_1_13_Lifes_Story2.doc

      Bellevue Church of Christ,
      10419 SE 11th St., Bellevue , WA , 98004
      directions to the Church:
      http://www.bellevuechurchofchrist.org/
      Refreshments and books at 3 pm

      (No child care, see more below)
      DVD at 3:30 pm

      LIFE'S STORY 2 The Reason for the Journey

      (Second half - land animals)

      At our September meeting, we showed the first half
      of this Video, about marine life. The second half
      of this DVD is about Animal Life on Land.

      [For more details on the content of this Video
      open the linked Flyer at top]

      We will not have child care this time, since
      this video is fascinating even for young children,
      It is very visual with beautiful pictures of
      animals along with fascinating facts showing
      the complexity of their design as well as dialog
      showing the very unlikely capability of random
      evolution to accomplish this.

      This should be another Great Meeting with lots
      of inspiration and information.
      I hope to see you there, come & bring your Kids!

      Loren Nelson, CAPS Membership Chair
      John Johnson, CAPS President

      John N. Johnson
      mathematician