Free Shipping for Christmas

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007

      The Northwest Creation Network is offering members of the the NWCreationNews email list free shipping until Christmas on DVD purchases. This may be used in addition to the 20% savings on our packaged specials.

      Please note: This special is not advertised on our website and only applies to DVDs until December 25th. To take advantage of this offer, select Shipping Method (None).

      NWCN Webstore

      A couple of our most popular DVD specials are listed below.

      5 Documentary DVDs - Sale price: $79.00

      • A Question of Origins • The Case For A Creator • Center of the Universe • Fossil Evidence of Creation: The Footprints of Leviathan • From a Frog to a Prince • The Grand Canyon Catastrophe • Grand Canyon: Monument to the Flood • Icons of Evolution • The Image of God • In the Beginning: Catastrophic Plate Tectonics and the Genesis Flood • Incredible Creatures 1 • Incredible Creatures 2 • Incredible Creatures 3 • Life's Story • Mount St. Helens: Explosive Evidence for Catastrophe • The Privileged Planet • Raging Waters • Starlight and Time • Thousands..Not Billions • The Triumph of Design • Unlocking the Mystery of Life • Where Does the Evidence Lead • The Young Age of the Earth

      5 Seminar DVDs - Sale price: $52.00

      Choose any 5 DVDs from among the very best creation science seminars currently available and save 20%.

      • Aliens, UFO’s and the Bible, • Arguments Creationists Should NOT Use, • The Bible Explains Dinosaurs, • Can You Defend What You Believe?, • Chemicals to Living Cell: Fantasy or Science, • Creation Astronomy, • The Dinosaur Puzzle, • Dinosaurs and the Bible, • Dinosaurs by Design, • Distant Starlight, • The Evolutionary Controversy, • Fearfully & Wonderfully Made, • Frankenstein Foods and Fetuses, • From Evolution to Creation, • Genesis: The Bottom Strip of the Christian Faith, • Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture, • Geologic Evidences For Very Rapid Strata Formation In The Grand Canyon, • The Hearing Ear and the Seeing Eye, • How Well Designed Was Noah’s Ark?, • Hubble, Bubble, the Big Bang in Trouble, • The Ice Age: Only the Bible Can Explain It, • Icons of Evolution • In the Beginning Was Information, • Inherently Wind: A Hollywood History of the Scopes Trial, • Intelligent Design, • The Intelligent Design Movement, • Light Speed and Other Puzzling Data That May Support a Recent Creation, • Lucy—She's No Lady!, • The Mammoth and the Ice Age, • Millions of Years, • The Origin of Old-Earth Geology and Christian Compromise I, • The Origin of Old-Earth Geology and Christian Compromise II, • Our Solar System: Evidence of Design, • The Puzzle of Ancient Man, • Racism—Is There an Answer?, • Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, • The Rise of Darwinism and its Implications for Society, • Rocks of Ages or Rock of Creation, • Scientific Evidences For A Young Earth, • Startling Evidence That Noah's Flood Really Happened, • The Six Days of Creation, • What Is the Best Evidence That God Created?, • Thermodynamic Arguments For Creation, • Where Did God Come From?, • Why There Must Be a Creator, • Why Won't They Listen?

      In His Service,

      Christopher W. Ashcraft
      Northwest Creation Network
      CreationWiki