CAPS Meeitng, Creation DVD Film, Sun. 9/9, 3pm, "Life’s Story 2"

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8 8:53 PM
      CAPS Meeting: September 9, 2007
      3:00 pm ~ For refreshments, books & videos
      Sunday afternoon, Sept. 9, 2007
      At 3:30 PM – Video, Life’s Story 2

      Bellevue Church of Christ
      10419 SE 11th St.
      Bellevue, WA 98004
      Call CAPS at: 425- 868-2107
      http://www.bellevuechurchofchrist.org/location/direction

      LIFE'S STORY 2 is a factual and visual feast from
      beginning to end. It takes you on an incredible
      documentary journey of discovery to unravel some of
      the most amazing mysteries of the natural world.

      From simple cells in the seas, to fish, amphibians,
      reptiles, birds, mammals, and eventually humans: this
      we are told has been the evolutionary tree of life. So
      how does this theory fit in with all we see around us?

      After thousands of years of observable evidence and
      advances in biological research, do Darwin's
      evolutionary ideas measure up to the discoveries of
      modern science today?

      In this program you will learn about the navigation
      techniques and defense mechanisms of marine life; the
      complex behavior of birds; the differences between
      apes, monkeys and humans; "ape-men" missing-link
      hoaxes; and how some of the large mammals feed and
      digest their food.

      From Egypt and the depths of the Red Sea, to the
      islands of Malta, the Cape of Good Hope, and the
      Savannahs of South Africa, now you can see for
      yourself and understand the intricate designs of
      nature's vast array of creatures and our place among
      them in this wonderfully created world.

      Many unusual, rare, and endangered species are
      featured in this program, including animal behavior
      never filmed before. Narrated by Nick Jackson, BBC
      National Radio

      John N. Johnson
      mathematician