DSA September newsletter

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 2:56 PM
      Dear CAPS

      The Portland Design Science Association September
      newsletter was just released. Although you may be on
      their snail-mailing list and receiving their print
      copy in a few days, it is recommended that you view
      their newsletters in computer PDF format instead using
      Adobe Acrobat reader, and/or print it out on your own
      color printer..

      The September 2001 issue has NOT yet been posted on
      their website, but it should be added and available in
      a few of days. Until it is accessible on the DSA site,
      I have taken the liberty of uploading it for CAPS at
      the following URL..

      DSA September 2001 Newsletter - 1.125 MB
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAPSTalk/files/DSA_9_01.pdf

      The web address for the DSA archive of PDF newsletters
      is as follows..

      http://www.pdxdsa.org/newsletters.html

      ==================================

      THE FOLLOWING IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE ACCOMPANYING THE
      SEPTEMBER DSA EMAIL PDF NEWSLETTER
      DISTRIBUTION........

      ==================================

      Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 18:52:20 -0700
      Subject: DSA News September
      From: krhogan@... (Kevin R. Hogan)

      Greetings--Attached document is this month's Design
      Science Association Newsletter

      REMINDER: the DSA email Newsletter is now being
      produced at Print Quality only (larger file size).

      IF YOUR DOWNLOAD TAKES TOO LONG for you, please let me
      know immediately and we will put you back on to the
      postal (photocopied) version of Newsletter! We've got
      you covered either way.

      The following directions and info about
      opening/reading pdf attachments are for new or
      first-timers.

      After downloading the attached pdf, you must have
      version 4.0 (or higher--Version 3.0 will not show the
      graphics in a document, even though the file is all
      there) of Adobe Acrobat Reader somewhere on your hard
      drive in order to open and read the pdf Reader
      document (newsletter).

      If you don't have the Acrobat Reader (freeware, for PC
      or Mac), go to Adobe.com and download.

      Remember that when viewing PDFs, you can always
      enlarge the view. In fact you ought to if you're going
      to be reading on screen! Do this by clicking on the
      magnifier down on the lower left part of the bottom
      bar. You can view at 125 per cent, for example. Also
      you may opt to print out a copy.

      krhogan@...

      PS: Please remember to notify me if you have a change
      of E-mail address!

      =====
      Chris Ashcraft
      Creation Science Resource