Rediscovering the Dead Sea Scrolls Lectures, Oct 5-7 in Seattle

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      These lectures appear to be interesting and will be
      in Seattle.
      The last exhibit I saw elsewhere on the scrolls
      samples (perhaps the same exhibit ) was just a
      small sample with some posters explaining it, but
      not very informative. I think these two scholars
      are supposed to be "evangelical Christians" at
      Trinity Western University.
      I ordered their books from the King County library.
      I am thinking about going to the lecture series
      after I read their book on the Bible. See links
      at the end.
      -John Johnson
      _________________________________
      Rediscovering the Dead Sea Scrolls
      $395 up to Sep. 4 (after $495)
      with Lectures by Martin Abegg, Peter Flint and Risa
      Levitt Kohn
      (sponsor Biblical Archaeological Society)
      includes admission to the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit at
      Pacific Science Center
      October 5-7, 2006
      Seattle, WA
      Holiday Inn Seattle Center
      211 Dexter Avenue North
      Seattle, WA 98109
      206-728-8123 ¥ 206-728-2779 fax
      www.holiday-inn.com/seattlewa
      Includes a visit to the exhibit “Discovering the Dead
      Sea Scrolls” at the The Pacific Science Center.

      http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/bswbTRseattle2006.html

      http://www.twu.ca/academics/graduate/biblical/dead-sea-institute.aspx

      http://www.centuryone.com/0064-0.html#reviews

      John N. Johnson