Seminar this Sunday
Is the Bible Reliable Scientifically?
Seminar by Dr. Heinz Lycklama
Coal Creek Chapel
14615 SE 22nd Street
Bellevue, Washington 98007
Heinz Lycklama has a Ph.D. in Physics and consults on computer operating systems. He has given creation lectures at his church and in eastern Europe, and will consolidate a wealth of insight on science facts that the Bible has correctly described. Biography
Dr. Heinz Lycklama recently discussed this topic on Mike Riddle's radio program titled Creation Matters, which can be heard each week on KGNW 820AM. Listen to this program by clicking on the following link. Right-click to download and save. Radio Program
1) Why it is significant that our sins are "removed as far as the east is from the west" (Psalm 103:12)
2) How the Bible is surprisingly confirmed by Manuscripts and ancient historians; Archaeology, and fulfilled Prophecy.
3) He will discuss Arguments for God's Existence: Cosmological, Moral, and Teleological - purpose and Design.
4) Creation demands God's existence - Romans 1:20
5) The matter of the heart
6) The Laws of Science: life only comes from life, the universe is running down, an effect demands a cause.
7) Laws of Thermodynamics described in scriptures Hebrews 1, Isaiah 51:6
8) Stars of Heavens and sands of the seashores cannot be counted, but are comparable in size. Gen. 22:17, Jer. 33:22
9) One star differs from another. I Cor. 15:41
10) Pleiades Star cluster is gravitationally tightly bound but the Orion only seems to be close. Job 38:31
11) God hangs the earth on nothing. Job 26:7
12) Water cycle is accurate: Eccl. 1:7, Is. 55:10
13) Atmospheric circulation correct: Ecc. 1:6
14) Chemical nature of body as dust: Gen. 3:19
15) Life is in the blood: Gen. 9:4 and Lev. 17:11
16) Surgery is painless when put to sleep: Gen. 2:21
17) Unclean dead things cause infection countered by washing: Lev. 11:40
18) Proper nutrition emphasizes vegetables: Gen. 2:9, Psalms 104:14
For his radio interview in audio MP3 file see:
Download the latest CAPS newsletterChristopher W. AshcraftNorthwest Creation Network