Reminder - Creation Television and Radio

  • NWCreationNews@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2004

      Creation Television and Radio

      Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2004
      Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Tuesdays @12PM
      on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

      NOV 9th TITLE: Unlocking the Mystery of Life (Educational
      documentary examining the scientific case for intelligent
      design) An excerpt of this video is available for viewing
      online.

      Unlocking the Mystery of Life
      http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/unlocking_mystery_life.html

      ==============================

      CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
      Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

      NOV 9th TITLE: Neanderthals: caveman or human? Special guest:
      Dr. Jack Cuozzo, Author and Expert on Neanderthals.

      ==============================

      Watch creation science documentaries and seminars online.
      http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/

      Listen to past radio programs online.
      http://riddle.nwcreation.net/KGNWradio.html

      Purchase books and videos and support missions in the NW.
      http://store.nwcreation.net/

      ==============================

      For more information or to become involved with creation science
      activities in the NW consult the Northwest Creation Network.

      Northwest Creation Network
      http://nwcreation.net/
      contact@...
      206-165-1635
    • NWCreationNews@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2004

        Creation Television and Radio

        Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2004
        Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

        VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Tuesdays @12PM
        on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

        NOV 16th TITLE: The Remarkable Record of Job(Seminar by Henry
        Morris). An audio file of this program is available for
        listening online.

        The Remarkable Record of Job
        http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/remarkable_record.html

        ==============================

        CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
        Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

        NOV 16th TITLE: Human origins
        Special guest: David Menton, Ph.D. Cellular Biology and
        Professor of Human Anatomy.

        Listen to former radio programs online.
        http://riddle.nwcreation.net/KGNWradio.html

        ==============================
        ==============================

        Watch creation science documentaries and seminars online.
        http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/

        Listen to creation science audio files online.
        http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/

        Purchase creation science books and videos and support missions
        in the Northwest.
        http://store.nwcreation.net/

        ==============================

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 2004

          Creation Television and Radio

          Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2004
          Time: 12:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

          VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Tuesdays @12PM
          on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

          DEC 7th TITLE: Unlocking the Mystery of History (Seminar by Ken
          Ham)

          ==============================

          CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
          Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

          DEC 7th TITLE: Darwinian evolution. Special quest: Frank
          Sherwin, MA, Biology

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2004

            Creation Television and Radio

            Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2004
            Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

            VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Tuesdays @12PM
            on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

            DEC 14th TITLE: Dinosaurs and the Bible (Seminar by Gary
            Parker). A video file of this program is also available for
            viewing online.

            Dinosaurs and the Bible
            http://www.presenttruthmag.com/genesisvideos/dinobibl.ram

            ==============================

            CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
            Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

            DEC 14th TITLE: The Days of Creation - How Long were They?

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 26, 2004

              Creation Television and Radio

              Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2004
              Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

              VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Tuesdays @12PM
              on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

              DEC 28th TITLE: Grand Canyon: Monument to the Flood (Educational
              Documenary by the Institute for Creation Research).

              An excerpt of this video may be viewed online.

              Grand Canyon: Monument to the Flood
              http://www.nwcreation.net/store/videos/grandcanyonmonument.html

              ==============================

              CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
              Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

              DEC 28th TITLE: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
              Special quest: Dr. Varun Laohaprasit (Neurosurgeon)

              Listen to former radio programs online.
              http://riddle.nwcreation.net/KGNWradio.html

              ==============================
              ==============================

              Watch creation science documentaries and seminars online.
              http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/

              Listen to creation science audio files online.
              http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/

              Purchase creation science books and videos and support the
              Seattle Creation Conference 2005.
              http://store.nwcreation.net/

              ==============================

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 7, 2005

                Creation Television and Radio

                Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2005
                Time: 12:30PM - 1:30PM PST (GMT-08:00)

                VOICE OF CREATION - Television series broadcasted Wednesday
                @12:30PM on Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

                MARCH 9th TITLE: A Question of Origins

                This educational documentary by Eternal Productions exposes
                blind speculation and evolutionary bias in areas of science:
                cosmology, chemistry and biology.

                A Question of Origins is now available in a multilingual DVD,
                and may be viewed on the Northwest Creation Network site in its
                entirety in 8 languages. (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian,
                Polish, Serbian, Slovakian, and English)

                58 minutes

                Watch A Question of Origins online:
                http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/a_question_of_origins.html

                Purchase A Question of Origins:
                http://store.nwcreation.net/quofor.html

                ==============================

                CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcasted
                Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

                MARCH 8th TITLE: Cloning and stem cell research.

                Listen to former radio programs online.
                http://riddle.nwcreation.net/KGNWradio.html

                ==============================
                ==============================

                Watch creation science documentaries and seminars online.
                http://www.nwcreation.net/videos/

                Listen to creation science audio files online.
                http://www.nwcreation.net/audio/

                Purchase creation science books and videos from the NWCN and
                support the Seattle Creation Conference.
                http://store.nwcreation.net/

                Seattle Creation Conference 2005 Aug 11-13th
                http://www.nwcreation.net/conference/
              • NWCreationNews@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 27, 2005

                  Creation Television and Radio

                  Date: Friday, April 29, 2005
                  Time: 7:00PM - 8:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                  VOICE OF CREATION - TV series broadcast Friday @7:00PM on
                  Seattle's public access TV channel 77/29.

                  APRIL 29th TITLE: Icons of Evolution

                  This educational documentary explores the struggle over teaching
                  evolution in the classroom - a conflict based on science, not
                  religion. Learn about the controversy that engulfs one town when
                  a teacher actually tries to tell students that some scientists
                  disagree with Darwin. Are students being hurt by the failure to
                  present both sides of an emerging scientific debate over
                  Darwin's theory? This video examines the most famous "Icons of
                  Evolution" - including Darwin's "Tree of Life," finches from the
                  Galapagos Islands, and embryos that look remarkably similar, and
                  shows that these are actually based on outdated research and
                  sloppy logic. From the Galapagos Islands to China, this
                  documentary will take you on a fast-paced, fascinating journey
                  into one of the most controversial issues in today's public
                  arena.

                  Preview Icons of Evolution Online:
                  http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/focusonthefamily/trailers/icons_150m.asx

                  Purchase Icons of Evolution:
                  http://store.nwcreation.net/icofev.html

                  CREATION MATTERS - Radio series by Mike Riddle broadcast
                  Tuesdays @6PM on KGNW 820AM - Seattle's Christian Talk Radio.

                  MAY 3rd TITLE: The Origin of Life.

                  Listen to former radio programs online.
                  http://riddle.nwcreation.net/KGNWradio.html