John Mackay Bellevue talks: luncheon Wed. 8/11 and evenings 8/10 & 11

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      I hope some of you can join us at this luncheon for
      John MacKay Wed. Aug 11 at the Bellevue Azteca (or his
      evening lectures in Bellevue, Aug 10 11:30 to 1:30
      (see details below) The usual attendees are other
      scientists from Boeing and Microsoft, and other
      intellectuals and perhaps some skeptics. Please RSVP.
      I will confirm the luncheon when we get 25, or else we
      may have to cancel or move.
      -John Johnson
      mathematician
      425-746-0514
      johnson@...
      _______________________________________

      John Mackay

      John will have several speaking engagements (wiht
      Powerpoint slides) in the Bellevue and Tacoma area
      from 8/8 - 8/15. A complete Schedule for John Mackay
      as of (6/24/04) is posted on
      http://www.nwcreation.net (events link)

      John Mackay - is the International Director of
      Creation Research. He was for many years a science
      teacher in both state and private systems in
      Queensland Australia. He also lectured in Geology at
      Tertiary level for Technical Education and was
      instrumental in establishing Creation Research in
      Australia. He has done research in USA, UK, Europe,
      the Caribbean, New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Islands
      and Asia on the evidence for Creation, Noah's Flood
      and Babel. In December 1995 he addressed the Tennessee
      Division of Geology (Government) on "Catastrophic
      Evidence and Noah's Flood" at Falls Creek Tennessee
      (USA). In 1999 John presented a lecture at Cambridge
      University (UK) entitled "A History of Brief Time -
      The evidence for rapid creation". John has also
      presented science papers on evidence for rapid coal
      formation to the Sydney Basin Coal conferences, the
      International Coal Conference and addressed the
      Association of Geological and Earth Sciences at Oxford
      (UK) on the topic "The Evidence for Noah's Flood". His
      Geology degree was obtained from the University of
      Queensland. His web site is:
      http://www.creationresearch.net

      Wednesday, August 11 � �A History of Brief Time - The
      evidence for rapid creation � - 11:30 talk, 12,
      order off menu lunch, 12:30 to 1:30 talk � as given
      for Cambridge University Geology faculty. At Bellevue
      Azteca (meeting room), 150th - 112th NE just north of
      the Bellevue Sheraton Hotel (formerly Hilton)
      reservations required: John Johnson:
      johnson@... 425-746-0514

      He will also be speaking in Bellevue:

      Tuesday, August 10 -
      7:00 PM Creation Association Program at Coal Creek
      Chapel (small Chapel); 14615 SE 22nd St.; Bellevue, WA
      98007
      http://caps.nwcreation.net/capsevents.html
      Contact: CAPS #206-937-2214 or-Mr. John Johnson.
      Phone.# 425-746-0515;
      E-Mail: johnson@...

      Wednesday, August 11 7:00 PM
      Bellevue Church of Christ
      (10419 SE 11th St.; Bellevue, WA 98004; Ch.#
      425-454-3863)
      See Web for directions:
      http://www.bellevuechurchofchrist.org
      Contact: Mr. Ed Kartic. Phone.# 425-885-7473;
      E-Mail: eakartic@...

      =====
      John N. Johnson
      mathematician