CAPS June Hike Pictures are all on the Internet

  • Loren I. Nelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 12:15 AM
      Thanks to Chris Ashcraft, all the Mt. St. Helens pictures taken by my new digital camera are posted on the internet at the following location:

      You are all invited to check them out and download what you want.
      They are in order,so take the hike the easy way!  If you can download them to Windows 2000PhotoDraw, you can zoom in to at least 600%, get lots of detail that way.

      Loren Nelson, CAPS June Hike Coordinator