- Download Your Copy of Our Latest Newsletter! http://caps.nwcreation.net/newsletter/latestnews.pdfJoin Us for Our Upcoming Meeting! 11/9/03 @6 PM Coal CreekMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003View Source
Download Your Copy of Our Latest Newsletter!
Join Us for Our Upcoming Meeting!
11/9/03 @6 PM
Coal Creek Chapel
14615 SE 22nd Street
Bellevue, Washington 98007
Map and Driving Directions
Call CAPS : 206-937-2214
Video Title: A Question of Origins
A Question of Origins is an exciting new documentary with Gary Parker that exposes blind speculation and evolutionary bias in areas of science: cosmology, chemistry and biology.
During the past century, much of the world has accepted the theory of Evolution as fact. Yet the molecules-to-man theory has no direct evidence to support it at all. A Question of Origins provides overwhelming evidence in favor of Creation.
The theory of Evolution has been applied to most scientific fields and this video thoroughly exposes the blind speculation and evolutionary bias in three of these areas of science including: Cosmology, Chemistry, and Biology.
This visually rich, full production reveals conclusive evidence that the universe and all life were created by a Supernatural Being, and that the God of the Bible is that Creator. The Bible is the only Holy Book in the world that is scientifically accurate. In addition, scientific foreknowledge demonstrates that the Bible is truly the Word of God. This video is essential for anyone who has questions or doubts concerning the scientific accuracy of the Bible.
NOTE : CAPS has recently obtained a quantity of these videos, and has donated them to libraries throughout the Puget Sound.
Libraries that have received "A Question of Origins":
- 7 Wonders Museum of Mt. St. Helens Creation Museum (1 copy)
- Bellevue Christian School (1 copy)
- Boulevard Park Presbyterian Church Resource Library Seattle, WA (1 copy)
- Creation Association of Puget Sound
- Freedom Forum - Public Access TV series by Richard W. Phelps Lafayette, Louisiana. 60,000 potential viewers (1 copy)
- King County Library System Seattle Metro - Pending Approval
- Locations (30 Libraries)
- Mill Creek FourSquare Church Resource Center (1 copy)
- Multnomah County Library Portland Metro area (3 copies)
- Locations (18 Libraries
- Pierce County Library System South Puget Sound Metro area - Pending Approval
- Location (18 Libraries)
- Seattle Public Library - (5 Copies)
- Locations (29 Libraries)
- Snohomish County Christian School (1 copy)
- Sno-Isle Regional Library System North Puget Sound Metro area (3 Copies)
- Locations (20 Libraries)
PLEASE BRING REFRESHMENTS!