Re: [CAPSTalk] CAPSTalk Configuration & Viewing Posts Online

  • Lloyddoris@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2001
      Dear Chris,

      I just spoke with Theresa Goffredo at the Herald and she said that she has
      received many e-mails regarding the DeHart issue. About 80 percent are in
      favor of him with 20 percent for the school board. She has not yet sent my
      e-mail on to the opinion editor but I will do so myself right now. His name
      is Joe Copeland and the proper e-mail for that is letters@.... As
      to who we allow to be on the talkline I have not objections except the
      skeptics response to my article was in such poor form that I don't think that
      should be allowed. Lots of repetitious jargon with nothing valid to support
      the statements that creationism is not science.
      Thanks again for your efforts.