Video Lending Library

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003

      CAPS Video Lending Library

      In addition to our public access TV programs, CAPS carries a number of video tapes for loan to our membership. If you are a CAPS member and would like to borrow one of these programs for personal use, contact our video producer. These videos may be picked-up and returned at our monthly meetings in Bellevue.

      Video Lending Library
      http://caps.nwcreation.net/lendinglibrary.html

      PROGRAM

      SPEAKER

      LENGTH

      No.

      Documentaries by Kezian and American Portrait Films
      • Raging Water
       30 minutes1
      • Biological Evidence of Creation - From a Frog to a Prince
       30 minutes1
      Back to Genesis Series by the ICR
      • Evolution and the Wages of Sin
      John D. Morris 40 minutes
      • The Age of the Earth: A Geological Perspective
      John D. Morris 44 minutes
      • Ape-Men: Monkey Business Falsely Called Science
      Michael Girouard 48 minutes1
      • Why Death and Suffering and Six Other Questions Christians Must Answer
      Michael Girouard 56 minutes1
      • Ayers Rock and Other Exciting Evidences for the Flood in Australia
      Andrew Snelling 108 minutes1
      • What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
      Ken Ham40 minutes1
      The Basic Creation Series by the ICR
      • The Origin of Man
      Duane T. Gish50 minutes2
      • Dinosaurs: Those Terrible Lizards
      Duane T. Gish50 minutes1
      More ICR Seminars
      • The Collision of Two Worlds?
      John D. Morris 60 minutes2
      • Mt. St. Helens: Explosive Evidence of Catastrophe
      Steven Austin60 minutes1
      Answers in Genesis Series
      • A Walk Though Genesis - Part 1
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • A Walk Though Genesis - Part 2
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • Life After Birth: The Creators Bluepring
      Gary Parker40-60 minutes1
      • Genesis and the Decay of the Nations - Part 1
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • Genesis and the Decay of the Nations - Part 2
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • From Evolution to Creation
      Gary Parker40-60 minutes0
      • Facts and Bias: Creation vs Evolution
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • Genes and Genesis
      Gary Parker40-60 minutes1
      • Creation Evangelism
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • Fossils and the Flood
      Gary Parker40-60 minutes1
      • What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
      Ken Ham40-60 minutes1
      • Dinosaurs and the Bible
      Gary Parker40-60 minutes1
      More AIG Seminars
      • What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
      • Dinosaurs and the Bible
      Ken Ham
      Gary Parker
      60 minutes
      60 minutes
      • The Relevance of Creation
      Ken Ham1
      Seminars by Donald Chittick
      • Evidences of Creation
      Donald Chittick90 minutes2
      • Creation and the Early Earth
      Donald Chittick90 minutes 2
      • Genesis and Geology
      Donald Chittick90 minutes 2
      • Dinosaurs and the Bible
      Donald Chittick90 minutes 2
      Seminars by David Menton
      • Birds: Formed to Fly
       David Menton  2
      Seminars by Thomas Hoyle
      • Miracles of Nature Series Program #1
      Thomas P. Hoyle  1
      • Miracles of Nature Program #2
      Thomas P. Hoyle  4
      • Miracles of Nature Program #3
      Thomas P. Hoyle   2
      Seminars by Paul Abramson
      • Creation Science 101
      Paul Abramson 120 minutes1

      | Library of Public Access TV Programs |

      | CAPS Announcements by Email | | Contact the Video Producer |

      | Help Getting Started With Public Access TV |

      | Recommended Creation Science Videos |

      | Free Real Player Files | | Video Tape Distributors |

      Christopher W. Ashcraft

    • Chris Ashcraft
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Dear CAPS

        This is a reminder that our video lending library is available free of charge to our members, and will be available for checkout at our June 8th meeting. Reply to this email to reserve your copy.

        CAPS Video Lending Library

        CAPS has a large number of documentaries and seminars for loan to our membership. If you are a CAPS member and would like to borrow any of these programs for personal use, contact our librarian. The videos will typically be made available for a 30 day checkout, and may be picked-up and returned at our monthly meetings in Bellevue.

        PROGRAM

        SPEAKER

        LENGTH

        No.

        Documentaries by Eternal Productions

        Gary Parker

        60 minutes

        2
        Documentaries by Keziah and American Portrait Films
        • Raging Water - Reveals evidence of a recent torrential flood (Noah's), which transported the huge Ayers Rock to the middle of Australia�s outback desert.
         30 minutes1
        • Biological Evidence of Creation; From a Frog to a Prince - Shows there are clear limits to biological change. As they say, "Frogs will always be frogs." Real Video Available
        Werner Gitt
        Don Batten
        30 minutes1
        Documentaries by the Institute for Creation Research
        • Grand Canyon; Monument to the Flood - Five creation science geologists interpret Grand Canyon and Colorado Plateau on location.

        60 minutes

        1
        Back to Genesis Seminar Series by the Institute for Creation Research
        • Evolution and the Wages of Sin
        John D. Morris 40 minutes
        • The Age of the Earth: A Geological Perspective
        John D. Morris 44 minutes
        • Ape-Men: Monkey Business Falsely Called Science
        Michael Girouard 48 minutes1
        • Why Death and Suffering and Six Other Questions Christians Must Answer
        Michael Girouard 56 minutes1
        • Ayers Rock and Other Exciting Evidences for the Flood in Australia
        Andrew Snelling 108 minutes1
        • What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
        Ken Ham40 minutes1
        The Basic Creation Seminar Series by the Institute for Creation Research
        • The Origin of Man
        Duane T. Gish50 minutes2
        • Dinosaurs: Those Terrible Lizards
        Duane T. Gish50 minutes1
        More Institute for Creation Research Seminars
        • The Collision of Two Worlds?
        John D. Morris 60 minutes2
        • Mt. St. Helens: Explosive Evidence of Catastrophe
        Steven Austin60 minutes1
        Answers in Genesis Seminar Series
[...]
        More Answers in Genesis Seminars
        • What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs
        • Dinosaurs and the Bible
        Ken Ham
        Gary Parker
        60 minutes
        60 minutes
        • The Relevance of Creation
        Ken Ham1
        Creation Science Evangelism Seminars, etc.
        • Leviathan: Fire-Breathing Dragon

        Kent Hovind

         90 minutes

        1