7 Wonders Museum Workday

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003

      Dear CAPS

      The 7 Wonders Museum is an important facility for creation science, and is deserving of our support. What they need now more than anything is workers to help with the construction on their new auditorium . CAPS would like to help organize a painting crew for saturday March 8th. If you have interest in joining us for this day of work in service for our Lord please contact CAPS at the following email address. caps@... Those physically unable to work, may want to consider simply driving our volunteer laborers out to the Andersons and back

      For more information and directions consult the CAPS website.
      http://www.nwcreation.net/7wonders.html

      CAPS Hikes to Mt St. Helens
      http://www.nwcreation.net/caps/hikeinfo.html

      4749 Spirit Lake Highway
      Silverlake, WA. 98645
      Driving Directions to the 7 Wonders Museum
      Phone/Fax: 360-274-5737
      Email

      Lloyd and Doris Anderson are currently adding on new facilities to the 7Wonders Museum. In addition to the existing displays and bookstore, the information center will soon be equipped with a 55-seat auditorium with a wetland view, two public rest rooms and a kitchen for group use.

      Due to the construction of this 960 sq. ft. addition, hours of operation have been changed to "by appointment only" until the Grand Reopening scheduled for May 2003.

      Thanks to the volunteers pictured here and the many others, who came over the summer, the building was closed in just before the rainy season. Recently, Harvey Martin from Sequim, Washington, a retired electrician, not only installed all the wiring, but also prepared the way for a change in the transformer location so that more parking can be added. Trenches that have been dug for this purpose now complicate entry to the current building.

      To schedule a visit for yourself or a group, please call Lloyd or Doris Anderson at 360-274-5737. If you wish to donate time or financial support to complete the building, landscaping or add hands-on displays, contact them as well. Tax deductible receipts for cash donations can be issued.

      Photos of the 7 Wonders Museum Construction

      Mt. St. Helens Creation Science Resources

      | 7 Wonders of Mount St. Helens article by Lloyd Anderson
      | Mt. St. Helens; Evidence in Support of Biblical Catastrophe by Chris Ashcraft

      More information on the 7 Wonders Museum |

      Hikes or Field Trips Offered by Organizations |

      More Mt. St. Helens articles from Creationists |

      Multimedia Files of Mt. St. Helens |

      | Northwest Creation Network |

       Creation Information Center

      Christopher W. Ashcraft