Reminder - Voice of Creation - TV Program

  • CAPSTalk@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 102 , Nov 3, 2002

      Voice of Creation - TV Program

      Date: Monday, November 4, 2002
      Time: 11:00AM - 12:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      PROGRAM TITLE - Observable Evidence for Creation
      (Seminar by Roger Oakland - 60 minutes)

      ==============================

      CAPS broadcasts creation science seminars and educational
      documentaries regularly on Seattle's public access TV channel
      77/29. Check the following webpage for details.

      Voice of Creation TV Program
      http://caps.nwcreation.net/tvprograms.html

      ==============================

      For free online creation science videos in RealPlayer, and
      references to video tape distributors use the following URL.

      Creation Science Videos
      http://www.nwcreation.net/videos.html
    • NWCreationNews@yahoogroups.com
      Message 102 of 102 , Nov 20, 2005

        Voice of Creation - TV Program

        Date: Monday, November 21, 2005
        Time: 9:00PM - 10:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

        Northwest Creation Network TV series broadcast Monday @9:00PM on
        Seattle's public access TV.

        Channel 77 - on Comcast
        Channel 29 - on Millenium
        http://168.156.127.9/scanlive - on the Internet

        NOV 21th TITLE: The Search for Noah's Ark

        A docu-lecture by Dr. John Morris and the Institute for Creation
        Research is illustrated by video footage and color photography
        from the air and on the ground.

        Study the "mystery photo," the "unidentified object," the "Ark
        cave," the "boat shaped formation," and other possibilities.

        Witness the archaeological discoveries, and ponder the
        implications of a potential discovery.

        Purchase The Search for Noah's Ark:
        http://store.nwcreation.net/sefornoark.html

        Northwest Creation Network
        http://nwcreation.net

        CreationWiki - community-built encyclopedia of creation science.
        http://nwcreation.net/wiki/

        NWCN Webstore - Purchase creation science books and support
        missions in the Northwest.
        http://store.nwcreation.net//