923Pre-registered for the Seattle Creation Conference?

  • Chris Ashcraft
    May 10, 2014
      Seatte Creation Conference 2014

      Have you registered for the Seattle Creation Conference?
      http://conference.nwcreation.net/

      We do not require anyone to pay a fee to attend the conference, because we do not want the availability of funds to prevent someone from attending.

      However, it remains our wish that people that can pay - do. We have a great many expenses that rely on attendees to cover, and we recommend a donation of $20 per person and $60 per family.

      A number of our expenses must be paid in advance, such as the large collection of books and DVDs we make available, the brochures and other publicity material that we distribute, et. al.

      Please help us continue to prepare for this upcoming event by pre-registering today!

      SEATTLE CREATION CONFERENCE
      MAY 30 – 31, 2014

      2014 Brochure

      Confirmed 2014 Speakers

      Carl Kerby
      Remote Control: The Power of Hollywood on Today’s Culture
      Human Evolution: Is That All You Got?
      What is the ‘Best’ Evidence God Created?
      Kurt Wise
      Floating Forests: An Example of Creation Model-Building
      The Nature of God and Biology
      Heinz Lycklama
      New Atheist Pseudoscience
      Chris Ashcraft
      Worldviews in Conflict
      Mount St. Helens: An Explosion that Rocked the Worldview

      View Past Seattle Creation Conference Videos Online

      Watch videos from the 2013 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2011 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2010 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2009 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos
      from the 2007 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2006 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos from the 2005 Seattle Creation Conference
      Watch videos
      from the 2004 Seattle Creation Conference

      About Seattle Creation Conference

      The Seattle Creation Conference provides an annual venue for educational seminars that support Biblical worldview, and features four speakers (scientists and apologists) that are dedicated to glorifying God through scientific studies of His creation. The purpose of the event is to strengthen faith against the false teachings of naturalistic science, and encourage the Church to trust in the Bible as authoritative on early Earth history.

      Intended Audience

      The conference is produced for Bible believers that are concerned about the impact of secular science on people of faith. The seminars are suitable for ages 11 and up, and there will be no children's program or nursery care provided at this event.