909Apologetics Symposium (video available)

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Mar 25, 2014
      Apologetics Symposium

      The first Apologetics Symposium last Thursday was very successful, with more than 100 people in attendance. If you were unable to attend, watch the seminar now on our website, and consider joining us next month (April 10th) at Cedar Park Church. See upcoming schedule

      Defeating Atheism with Science
      http://nwcreation.net/videos/Defeating_Atheism.htm

      Spike PsarrisDescription:
      Many atheists claim that science disproves the Bible. Despite these claims, science is actually quite consistent with Scripture.

      Christians often feel unequipped to defend their faith in this area -- but this need not be so. Instead, any Christian can defend his or her faith against any scientific claim from an atheist, even without knowing the details of that particular claim. Why? Because science itself disproves atheism.

      Atheism, when taken to its logical conclusion, denies the fundamental assumptions and requirements of science. Therefore, if science is valid, then atheism must be false.

      In this presentation, engineer and former atheist Spike Psarris will present on "Defeating Atheism with Science," showing why this is true. Join us as we discuss how Christians can defend their faith in all areas of science. After a brief discussion of specific evidence like fossils, radiometric dating, and intelligent design, we'll dig deeper and see how science itself disproves atheism. Understanding a few fundamental ideas about science are all that's necessary for any Christian to be well-equipped in this area.
      About the Speaker:
      Spike Psarris was previously an engineer in the United States' military space program. He entered that program as an atheist and an evolutionist. He left it as a creationist and a Christian. He now speaks on creation and Christian apologetics, equipping believers to defend their faith and glorify their Creator.Purchase Spike's DVDs.

      This seminar was recorded during the Apologetics Symposium at Cedar Park Church in Bothell WA. The NW Creation Network organizes this educational program each month, which features presentations by speakers, scientists, and authors who are dedicated to defending the Bible. These programs are broadcasted through Live Streaming on the internet and the recordings uploaded to our YouTube channel for later viewing. See upcoming schedule.