864Conference debrief and web updates

  • Chris Ashcraft
    Jul 9, 2013
      NW Creation News

      The Seattle Creation Conference this year was a tremendous success and we owe our thanks to the many people that worked to make it happen and to Woodin Valley Baptist Church for hosting the event.

      However, a one-time educational event will not do the work of overcoming years of naturalistic indoctrination. It is important that our Churches offer educational classes on creation apologetics to stem the tide of the loss of faith taking place among our youth. Please speak with your Church staff about having me come in and provide some teaching. I can do a single program, or a mini conference with several talks back-to-back, or a series of classes over several weeks. Creation apologetics is faith-saving education, but I need your help to be invited to teach. And please let them know that I do not require financial compensation. ( biography and talk descriptions http://nwcreation.net/ashcraft/ )

      Of other news - the revamping of the NW Creation Network website continues and there have been some marked improvements. Stop by and take a look at the new design.

      Over the past week, we have been working to create higher quality versions of our videos from the conference and other events, and upload them to our new YouTube channel. Most of our videos can now be viewed online in an improved resolution, with more to come. Use the link below to find our channel and subscribe. The videos from the 2013 conference should be available on our YouTube channel in a week or less.

      NW Creation Network YouTube Channel

      And for those on Facebook - use the link below to "like" us and receive updates through your feed.
      Chris Ashcraft
      Christopher Wayne Ashcraft M.S, M.Ed., MTMS.
      Science Educator and Bible Apologist
      Cedar Park Christian Schools
      Northwest Creation Network