828Tri-Cities Creation Science Club January 22, 2013

  • Mark Finkbeiner
    Jan 12, 2013

    Hi and welcome to the New Year at the Tri-Cities Creation Science Club

    Please see attachment for more information

    We are inviting anyone who would like to attend the Creation Science Club this coming January  22, 2013 at 7PM- 8:10PM Temple Baptist Church 4555 Arena Road Richland WA.

    Go to http://www.mapquest.com/    get map

    If you are new to the area, this is a great way to get to know a lot of people and homeschoolers and for a good time of fellowship.

    We try to gear the PowerPoint presentations to anyone who is interested in learning more about science and the Bible.

    This meeting will be about:

    Evolution, Christianity and the coming One World Government

    This is in response to our November 5th 2012 elections, school shootings and radical environmentalism.

    Tentatively: Mad Science Demos

    If you would like please bring some refreshments

    We will also have a creation science book and video table as well.

    Anyone is welcome to come.  You do not have to sign-up.  Just come as you are.

    If you have, any questions call Mark Finkbeiner (509) 967-5625 or just email me sciencevsevolution@...

    Please take a look at our new Creation Science TV program www.creationfoundations.org