E & P Book

  • mxbassett@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2001
      A while back I stopped in at our local museum and was talking about
      the E & P. I was informed that Cornelius Hauck was putting together a
      book on the E & P. I wrote him in January, and he stated that yes he
      is and he has been working on the project for a while. I haven't
      communicated with him since then and was wondering if anyone knew
      what the status of his book is?
      Thanks
      Mark
    • yrfavsob@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
        In a message dated 7/28/01 12:38:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        mxbassett@... writes:

        I was informed that Cornelius Hauck was putting together a
        book on the E & P. I wrote him in January, and he stated that yes he
        is and he has been working on the project for a while.

        Corny has been working on that book about 25 years now. I wrote to him  a
        couple of years ago for the first time in about 20 years and he mentioned he
        was still working on it.

        Dennis
      • mark bassett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2001
          So what you're telling me is to not hold my breath, right?
          Mark

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2005
            I have had conversations with Cornelius Hauk about the E & P. He told
            me it was his intention to do a book on the E & P. This was years ago
            and when I contacted him a few years later, he had not moved forward
            on the book. I've toyed with the idea of doing a book also, but other
            commitments have gotten in the way. I do remember doing an internet
            search and found that the Sexton papers were at UNR.
            When your book is done, please let me know, I would like a copy. Good
            Luck.