Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: LTR&T sources, was (unknown)

  • William Scarvie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2000
      Hi Greg,

      Well, it'll probably be a while. I live in San Diego and have little
      cause to get up Sacramento way these days. Maybe once my daughter is a bit
      older and has been FIRMLY indoctrinated into the love of trains. I did get
      to the California State Railroad Museum up there some years ago and she
      would LOVE that.

      Thanks,

      Will