Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Signal castings

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
      could probably identify them.

      Jeff

      > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had, can
      > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point I'm
      > open to any and all info.
      >
      > Thanks

    • snajrog
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
        http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000D8Yq4Gck3M/s/600/07100599-rhyolite.jpg

        Not US&S or GRS. American is doubtful.

        --- In NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <Jeff@...> wrote:

        > I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
        > could probably identify them.
        >
        > Jeff
        >
        > > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had, can
        > > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point I'm
        > > open to any and all info.
        > >
        > > Thanks

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
          Those are unusual. Have you tried the signal dictionary? I think it is
          available to download online.

          Jeff

          > http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000D8Yq4Gck3M/s/600/07100599-rhyolite.jpg
          >
          > Not US&S or GRS. American is doubtful.
          >
          > --- In NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <Jeff@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
          >> could probably identify them.
          >>
          >> Jeff
          >>
          >> > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had,
          >> can
          >> > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point
          >> I'm
          >> > open to any and all info.
          >> >
          >> > Thanks

        • snajrog