Signal castings

  • snajrog
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had, can anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point I'm open to any and all info.

      Thanks
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
        I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
        could probably identify them.

        Jeff

        > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had, can
        > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point I'm
        > open to any and all info.
        >
        > Thanks

      • snajrog
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
          http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000D8Yq4Gck3M/s/600/07100599-rhyolite.jpg

          Not US&S or GRS. American is doubtful.

          --- In NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <Jeff@...> wrote:

          > I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
          > could probably identify them.
          >
          > Jeff
          >
          > > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had, can
          > > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point I'm
          > > open to any and all info.
          > >
          > > Thanks

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
            Those are unusual. Have you tried the signal dictionary? I think it is
            available to download online.

            Jeff

            > http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I00000D8Yq4Gck3M/s/600/07100599-rhyolite.jpg
            >
            > Not US&S or GRS. American is doubtful.
            >
            > --- In NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <Jeff@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I don't know off hand but, if you could point me to some pictures, I
            >> could probably identify them.
            >>
            >> Jeff
            >>
            >> > For those very few signals the Nevada shortlines (T&T, LV&T, etc) had,
            >> can
            >> > anyone tell me who the signal castings were made by? At this point
            >> I'm
            >> > open to any and all info.
            >> >
            >> > Thanks

          • snajrog