New SPNG DVD for sale.

  • dennisb60
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Jim Blain as graciously donated to the SPNG Historical Society several copies of
      the new DVD "SPNG-3:10 to Nowhere".

      We are selling the DVD's for $25.00 plus $3:00 shipping in the U.S.
      "ALL" of the proceeds of the sale of this DVD will go towards the restoration of
      SPNG equipment.

      This DVD includes still shots as well as 8MM film digitized from 1953-59 era.
      The film footage(never before published) includes #18 running at top speed as
      well as switching the yards at Keeler and some close-ups of the mechanics of the
      locomotive among other things. There is even some bits of standard gauge stuff
      at Owenyo.
      Also note there is a great chase scene of #18.

      Make checks out to:
      SPNGHS
      P.O. Box 718
      Lakeport, Ca