Re: Looking for Nevada Central Rail-Motor photos or drawings

  • Greg Maxwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hello Allen,

      Both pictures that you refer to are of the same car, #102. I have not seen a picture of the rear of this car. As delivered to the Nevada Central, #102 was a Fairbanks-Morse product based on their s.g. model 19, a double end design. Indicating that the rear should look like the front.
      The only picture I have seen of motor #101 was a xerox that was forwarded to me by Kyle Wyatt, then at the Nevada State RR Museum. The picture showed the car, an Oldsmobile "Wagonette" in derelict condition.

      Best regards,
      Greg Maxwell