David J Sullivan

  • Wendell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      Have any of you ever run across the name David J Sullivan in connection with construction of any Nevada Railroad between 1868 and 1900. He was a track-layer, generally styled "superintendent of track laying". I suspect on some roads he was actually what we would call a contractor. I am trying specifically to find ducumentation connecting him with Eureka & Palisade, Nevada Central, or any other.

      Wendell Huffman
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
        Haven't seen it in relation to the NC Ry.

        Sent from my super cool Windows Phone