Nevada Maps available on-line

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      With some of the recent discussion on the Nevada short line Yahoo group
      about maps I thought I would provide a link to an on-line site of Nevada
      maps.

      These maps are available for downloading and (for what I've noted) for
      use with appropriate credit line. Some of the images require permission
      for commercial use.

      This is a site that is part of University of Nevada, Reno Special
      Collections.
      http://www.knowledgecenter.unr.edu/specoll/maps.html

      You will find USGS topo maps, various specialty maps, etc. in this
      digital collection.