Alturas N-C-O Ry meet

  • Tom Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2008
      Greetings:

      Some time ago I mentioned a small N-C-O Ry. meet in Alturas on
      June 13-15, 2008. For those planning to be there, here is a web site
      for motels, restaurants, and an RV park:

      http://www.alturaschamber.org/lodging-dining.htm

      I will aim to be at the Brass Rail Restaurant on Friday, June
      13th at about 5:30 p.m. for anyone wanting to eat and chat (Dutch
      treat).

      Saturday morning after breakfast the group will gather at the old
      passenger station (now the Alturas Garden Club building) on East
      Street between East 4th and E. 5th Streets, on the east side of the
      street. You can't miss it, as it fronts on the railroad tracks. From
      Main Street/US 395 turn east to find the station building. We will
      pass the hat to cover the rental expenses.

      The next fixed event will be a visit to the Modoc County Museum
      on south Main Street, at 10:00 a.m.

      My cell phone number is 740-296-1992. I don't know if I will be
      able to get any reception in Alturas, but I will have it with me and
      will give it a try....

      Please reply if you think you will attend this event.

      See you in Alturas.

      Tom Armstrong