RRs of Nevada Volune 3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi,

      I was looking at the website for the University of Nevada Press and noticed that it had a page up for the October release of David Myrick's volume 3 of Railroads of Nevada and Eastern California.  It announces new information additional built and proposed rail lines with maps and more than 300 photos.  Price is announced at $65.00.

      Go to this webpage:  http://www.nvbooks.nevada.edu/books.asp?ID=2473 for more information and now to order a copy direct from the Publisher.

      By the way, the first two volumes are available separately ($75 each)  or in a two volume set ($140).  You can find links to those pages on the one referenced above.