Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Re: Any surviving cars from Tonopah RR?

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
      Charlie,

      Thanks for the information. I have some photos of
      some of the "bobbers" at Millers. I believe that the
      #12 is shown.

      I'm on the road at a hotel in Phoenix. When I get home
      over the weekend, I'll check the photo and see if the
      number is 12.

      My sister and I just cleaned out my mother's house in
      tonopah to sell. We have a u-haul packed to return to
      TX. We also sold my wife's mother's home in Graeagle,
      CA.

      Mike Lee
      Tonopah, Goldfield and Bullfrog in N
      League City, TX
      --- vandtrr@... wrote:

      > Hello -
      >
      > There is a detrucked four wheel caboose at the Ely,
      > Nevada Railroad Museum.
      > Not the Nevada Northern location, but the State
      > Museum on Highway 50. Someone
      > once told me that it was a T&G caboose but I can't
      > vouch for that. The Number
      > 12 is on one of the interior walls.
      >
      > Charlie Siebenthal

      Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222
    • Michael Lee
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
        Hi Wendell,

        The Northwest Shortline and Narrow Guage Gazette, has
        completed several line drawings of T and G and Tonopah
        Railroad equipment over the past 25 years.

        They are located in California and can be googled.

        Mike Lee

        --- Wendell Huffman <wendellhuffman@...>