N-C-O gathering

  • Tom Armstrong
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2007
      Greetings:

      I am planning a small meeting on June 2, 2007, for folk who are
      interested in the N-C-O Ry. I live in Ohio, but will be in the Reno
      area for a meeting, so I am organizing a gathering of like-minded
      people.

      Please let me know by responding to this message if you plan to
      attend.

      We will start out at the Nevada Railroad Museum in Carson City at
      8:30
      a.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2007. Depending on how many people show up,
      we will look at some N-C-O related items there, look at photos, etc.
      that people bring, and end up at Paul Martineau's house later in the
      day.

      This is an informal gathering, with little structure other than what
      people bring with them. I hope to have a computer and scanner
      available, so photos can be copied, etc.

      So, please let me know if you will attend, so I can make any plans
      necessary, etc.

      Tom Armstrong ncorailfan@...
    • bnorden
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2007
        Brian Norden will be there and should have Dave Garcia with him

        BN

        >I am planning a small meeting on June 2, 2007, for folk who are
        >interested in the N-C-O Ry. I live in Ohio, but will be in the Reno
        >area for a meeting, so I am organizing a gathering of like-minded
        >people.
        >
        >Please let me know by responding to this message if you plan to
        >attend.
        >
        >We will start out at the Nevada Railroad Museum in Carson City at
        >8:30
        >a.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2007. Depending on how many people show up,
        >we will look at some N-C-O related items there, look at photos, etc.
        >that people bring, and end up at Paul Martineau's house later in the
        >day.
        >
        >This is an informal gathering, with little structure other than what
        >people bring with them. I hope to have a computer and scanner
        >available, so photos can be copied, etc.
        >
        >So, please let me know if you will attend, so I can make any plans
        >necessary, etc.
        >
        >Tom Armstrong ncorailfan@...
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • William Uffelman
        Message 3 of 7 , May 19, 2007
          As I am in Carson City for legislative session I may be able to join the fun.

          Bill Uffelman
          Usually Las Vegas

          bnorden <bnorden49@...> wrote:
          Brian Norden will be there and should have Dave Garcia with him

          BN

          >I am planning a small meeting on June 2, 2007, for folk who are
          >interested in the N-C-O Ry. I live in Ohio, but will be in the Reno
          >area for a meeting, so I am organizing a gathering of like-minded
          >people.
          >
          >Please let me know by responding to this message if you plan to
          >attend.
          >
          >We will start out at the Nevada Railroad Museum in Carson City at
          >8:30
          >a.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2007. Depending on how many people show up,
          >we will look at some N-C-O related items there, look at photos, etc.
          >that people bring, and end up at Paul Martineau's house later in the
          >day.
          >
          >This is an informal gathering, with little structure other than what
          >people bring with them. I hope to have a computer and scanner
          >available, so photos can be copied, etc.
          >
          >So, please let me know if you will attend, so I can make any plans
          >necessary, etc.
          >
          >Tom Armstrong ncorailfan@comcast. net
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Building a website is a piece of cake.

        • Randall Hees
          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2007
            I was planning on attending, and may still attend the morning session, but, Watler Gray's memorial is planned for CSRM that evening....

            Randy Hees
          • ncorailfan@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , May 22, 2007
              Greetings:

              Randy, I can sense your desire to be two places at once, but can understand the need to be in Sacramento that evening. I hope our morning discussions prove to be worth  your while if you join us.

              Tom Armstrong

              From: "Randall Hees" <hees@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , May 22, 2007
                Greetings:

                I look forward to welcoming you all to our N-C-O gathering.

                Tom Armstrong

                From: William Uffelman <ufffam@...>

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4 10:51 AM
                  The Nevada legislature interfered with my participation -- hope everyone had an informative time. If any of the materials are available electronically I would love to have them.

                  Bill Uffelman
                  13 to 14 hours until adjournmant in Carson City!

                  From: William Uffelman <ufffam@yahoo. com>
                  As I am in Carson City for legislative session I may be able to join the fun.

                  Bill Uffelman
                  Usually Las Vegas

                  bnorden <bnorden49@earthlink .net> wrote:
                  Brian Norden will be there and should have Dave Garcia with him

                  BN

                  >I am planning a small meeting on June 2, 2007, for folk who are
                  >interested in the N-C-O Ry. I live in Ohio, but will be in the Reno
                  >area for a meeting, so I am organizing a gathering of like-minded
                  >people.
                  >
                  >Please let me know by responding to this message if you plan to
                  >attend.
                  >
                  >We will start out at the Nevada Railroad Museum in Carson City at
                  >8:30
                  >a.m. on Saturday, June 2, 2007. Depending on how many people show up,
                  >we will look at some N-C-O related items there, look at photos, etc.
                  >that people bring, and end up at Paul Martineau's house later in the
                  >day.
                  >
                  >This is an informal gathering, with little structure other than what
                  >people bring with them. I hope to have a computer and scanner
                  >available, so photos can be copied, etc.
                  >
                  >So, please let me know if you will attend, so I can make any plans
                  >necessary, etc.
                  >
                  >Tom Armstrong ncorailfan@comcast. net
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Building a website is a piece of cake.