Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Joseph Stimson

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      The pages that I have been sent (23-24-25) list Lucin cut-off views
      from 1904,; Reno & goldfield in 1905; Columbia 1905; Tonopah 1905 and
      ends with views of Webber Canyon in 1905.

      Nothing on these pages about Nevada Northern, etc.

      for more information Suggest you contact Wyoming State Archives. Only a
      few views are on the website. They will do both scans and regular
      photographic prints. Here is the home page url:
      http://wyoarchives.state.wy.us/index.htm
      Page on Stimpson photos:
      http://wyoarchives.state.wy.us/StimsonCollection.htm

      Brian