Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Digest Number 128

  • yrfavsob@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
      ---- NVnarrowgauge@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      During 1905 Stimson visited Tonopah (where D&RG 64 & 66 had been sold ) and also visited Venice, CA and took several photos. Stimson also visited the Black Hills about that time and took some C&NW shots - don't recall if he got CB&Q. It's been at least fifteen years since I looked through his photos in Cheyenne.

      Dennis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2006
        Thank you.

        I should probably ask the Archives for additional pages from the list of
        negatives. I was supplied with pages 23-24-25 which cover the Nevada
        trip in 1905.

        Brian