Nolan to Rawhide...never built.

  • Carl Bjork
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 9:45 PM
      I am looking for information about a spur line that was graded and a
      road bed was constructed from Nolan (approx. 13 miles south of Schurz)
      to Rawhide. I am not sure if this was a C&C or SP project. Thank you
      for your help.

      Carl
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6 10:18 PM
        There was a separate Rawhide Western Railway that was promoted to construct "from a point known as Rawhide Junction, one mile north of Modoc and a few miles east of Schurz."   See David Myrick's Railroads of Nevada and Eastern California, Vol. 1, pages 229-235

        Brian Norden

        Carl Bjork wrote:
        I am looking for information about a spur line that was graded and a
        road bed was constructed from Nolan (approx. 13 miles south of Schurz)
        to Rawhide.  I am not sure if this was a C&C or SP project. Thank you
        for your help.

        Carl

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/3EuRwD/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/DmVolB/TM

        <*> Your email settings: