Caboose petroglyph

  • Carl Bjork
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Brian,

      I posted two photos of the Caboose petroglyph in an album at this
      group. I also, posted in the "miscellaneous album"...sorry about
      that. You can delete that photo if you wish. I have folks in the
      Schurz/Hawthorne area checking on wrecks over the years. I have asked
      friends in the Walker River Paiute community to check with the elders
      to see if they remember any stories or know about the Caboose
      petroglyph. This is interesting C&C history, maybe there are a few
      old photos and stories out there?

      Thanks for your help.

      Carl