E & P Book

  • nnry1@mwpower.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 9:23 PM
      I have had conversations with Cornelius Hauk about the E & P. He told
      me it was his intention to do a book on the E & P. This was years ago
      and when I contacted him a few years later, he had not moved forward
      on the book. I've toyed with the idea of doing a book also, but other
      commitments have gotten in the way. I do remember doing an internet
      search and found that the Sexton papers were at UNR.
      When your book is done, please let me know, I would like a copy. Good
      Luck.