Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Bodie Railway & Lumber "Tybo"

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
      Not yet, I most likely will after the weekend. Not sure if I'll try
      their email address or make use of the good old post office.

      What I will say is that the archives of the Inyo Development held at ...
      provide information that clarifies and provides extra information to
      what the author wrote. I want to augment the information presented.

      Brian Norden