Re: [NVnarrowgauge] Bodie Railway & Lumber "Tybo"

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
      Brian, Have you written to NG &SL to let them know
      about their error??

      MIke Lee

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
        Not yet, I most likely will after the weekend. Not sure if I'll try
        their email address or make use of the good old post office.

        What I will say is that the archives of the Inyo Development held at ...
        provide information that clarifies and provides extra information to
        what the author wrote. I want to augment the information presented.

        Brian Norden