Re: [NVnarrowgauge] NC#2 photo up-loaded

  • Dave Eggleston
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Brian--

      Thanks for sharing, it's a lovely picture. Quite
      amazing to see one of the engines looking this good by
      that late date.

      The image is looking southwest from the Battle
      Mountain station: the engine is sitting on the main
      adjacent the station which ran along BM's main street,
      the spur in front of it ran along the platform, the SP
      is to the photographer's back, if anyone is
      interested.

      Dave Eggleston

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail