RE: [NVnarrowgauge] another photo

  • Randall Hees
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 18 6:18 PM
      The restoration of 253 is some years away. We are just completeing the
      first of the 10 ton boxcars, SPC 472, including the new trucks. After 472
      we will do a quick clean up and repaint for SP 10 (Carter 1880, heavly
      rebuilt by SP after 1942) and revisit SP 1010, our combine. We plan to
      finish the interior details and make a correct set of 10 ton leaf spring
      passenger trucks.

      253 needs 8 ton trucks, which are a ways off.

      Randy