Mojave Short Line 2-6-0

  • Greg Maxwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2003
      List,
      Have any of you taken a look a Craig Tice's HOn3 Mojave Short Line 2-
      6-0 based on the Nevada Short Line #1 in the photo section. More
      great work from Mr. Tice.
      Greg Maxwell
      Milwaukie, Oregon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        I have a question for Craig Tice. What was the starting point for your MSL 2-6-0?
        Greg Maxwell
      • Craig Tice
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
          Greg,

          The 2-6-0 uses FED drivers, side rods, and tender trucks. The rest is
          scratch built. The frame is made from a piece of U-shaped channel
          brass machined by Dave Garcia. The loco has a micro motor in the
          tender and uses a gearbox machined to fit the original FED drive shaft
          and worm.

          -Craig Tice

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html