Another Bodie and Benton item

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2003
      HI,

      I was looking through microfilms of the weekly Inyo Independent for the
      years 1883 and 1884 for information about the C&C and found this ditty
      used to fill in one of the pages in the Match 18, 1882, issue:

      "The engines on the Bodie and Mono Lake Railroad are named Mono, Inyo
      and Tybo. Now, let them complete the extension and put on the Como,
      Coso, Yolo and three or Fomo."

      Sorry, but I just could not resist quoting is item.